May 11, 2008

God's too busy, so he made mothers.

I was out walking with my 4 year old daughter. She picked up something off the ground and started to put it in her mouth. I took the item away from her and I asked her not do that.

"Why?" my daughter asked.

"Because it's been laying outside, you don't know where it's been. It's dirty and probably has germs" I replied.

At this point, my daughter looked at me with total admiration and asked, "Wow! How do you know all this stuff?"

"Uh," I was thinking quickly, "all moms know this stuff. It's on the Mommy Test. You have to know it, or they don't let you be a Mommy."

We walked along in silence for 2 or 3 minutes, but she was evidently pondering this new information.

"OH...I get it!" she beamed, "So if you don't pass the test, you have to be the daddy."

"Exactly" I replied back with a big smile on my face and joy in me heart.

***

Seen on a hallmark card: God's too busy at times, that's why he made mothers.

**

Love you mum! xD



oh yeah, since she doesn't read my blog. *rolls eyes* here's something I bought. (read: surprise!) And I don't have pictures of the flowers I sent for her birthday. hhmph.

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP