Oct 22, 2009

Pull a stunt like Kris Allen

I find life interesting when you accomplish something and it's great when you do it without anyone suspecting anything. I pulled off a Kris Allen act a couple of times in my life, and it gives me a kick, not from the praises, but the satisfaction is unbelievably orgasmic, so to speak.

And, don't get me wrong. I'm not talking about ego, it comes, it stays and people try their very best to avoid you. I'm talking about breaking through invisible walls, and knowing you can be the best that you can be; yes, no boundaries.

The advice to me is still ringing in my head, "Underpromise, Overdeliver". There's that, and also one of my mentors that now seems to be a whisper in my head, "Bring one more".

Life's a climb, Miley urges you to keep the faith, keep climbing.

You wonder and live life carelessly, You gotta be somebody, Nickelback croons.

And when you face challenges, Mariah tell you can make it through the rain.

And you know we're all rooting for you to win.

**

Life is like songs; you pick up the good ones to keep you going day by day.

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP