Jun 15, 2009

Places to go: Eh, flight is tonight?


pic credit: dallas news

[I've been waiting so long to say this] In less than 48 hours , I'll be striking off another one on my Places to go list- this remains special to me as I have waited 12 years for this trip.

Somehow, I'm always patiently waiting, and the best has yet to come; which I think is good; because the best has yet to come.

It's a different feeling this time, maybe it hasn't sunken in yet; all these mixed feelings I have; I'm always expecting, oh boy do I have high expectations or what, but this time maybe I've decided to not expect too much this time around, because disappointments are caused by your own unrealistic expectations.

In whatever you do, there's always ups and downs, but more of those if you keep having unrealistic expectations; and I'm always the victim of it and it does anything but good for yourself; affects you in whatever you do; your self esteem, confidence, relationship- the whole nine yards.

Dale Carnegie said, "It isn't what you have, or who you are, or where you are, or what you are doing that makes you happy or unhappy. It is what you think about."

Wait wait wait, I'm still on the same topic. I don't want to bore you out; oh wait, I just did.

Funny part is, my dad called, and asked me, "Eh, is the flight tonight?". I bet there will be more things to laugh about along the trip.

Oh, and I'm typing this with "hot from the oven" deep purple metallic painted nails. Hmm...

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP