Dec 17, 2008

the more you know, the more you know the things you don't

i think this year passed too quickly, and poof! there goes my 20 years of life man. but well, this is best of 2008. a year that i grew up the most/the fastest maybe, although i'm stuck at 5'7" now. ups and downs, terrible and good decisions, friendship, and drama, prolly a tiny weeny increase in the social life (oh, it went extinct after that), and moments to share! :) [in no particular order]


before that: click to listen to this song. new soul by yael naim.


tanah lot@bali.
a million memories, thousands of pictures.


end of internship for some of us.


jamie and beba's birthday.


i.act photoshoot. oh we had fun.


camp with kids@FRIM.


CREACTIVE peeps@Open Day.
Our family during college days.


"How Long" shooting.
the couple of year.


marie digby.
and the crazy kl crowd. =_=;


speed racer!



yea. i think i missed out a lot.
but i cherish every one of it.
oh yeah, david smiled at 77,777 subscribers. :D:D:D

*****
I'm a new soul
I came to this strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout how to give and take
But since I came here, felt the joy and the fear
Finding myself making every possible mistake

See I'm a young soul in this very strange world
Hoping I could learn a bit 'bout what is true and fake
But why all this hate? try to communicate
Finding trust and love is not always easy to make

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP