Nov 29, 2008

criticism


credit: pic

and what it does to you. oh wells. Best thing is to talk and laugh about it afterwards. After a gruelling weekend of non-stop work, my immune system decided to plunge quicker than Wall Street did recently, in a case of unspeakable embarrassment and torpedo criticisms from well, just everyone who decided to be vocal about it. okay, it wasn't the case, because the deluded me did not figure out that it was such a "failure"in the first place.

If you think only celebrities get attacked on perezhilton.com, think again! I'm proud to say that I've had my first ever cyber-criticism and let's just hope I don' get it again, fingers crossed. there are many things that led to this inevitable failure, an undeniable fact is of course, being the part of organizing team and fail to make sure everything is perfect. Of course nobody is perfect, but always, I mean, always, someone decides to be the genius of the day and be the perfect critic, giving opinions on how it should be done, from A-Z.

Of course, I admit I have been there sometimes, and now it's my turn to take a bite of the humble pie, as I'm typing this. It was sweat and blood and 10 years down the road, I'm bloody sure that I'll be hella proud of this particular lesson. And it only cost me RM 29. ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP