Sep 23, 2008

i have a dream, a song to sing...


I did it in 2004.
I was so excited until the day I stood at the edge of the board.
It was at that point I knew that there's no turning back.
Finally it was my turn..
I was completely numb as I went nearer to the edge.
In the midst of mixed emotions, I was asked to turn to the cheering crowd below me, waving back to them.

Then I peeked down a lil, it was a do-or-die moment.
All I hear is instructions, 3..2...1.. and Bungy!
I counted on the "rope" that was strapped on my feet and took a deep breath and jumped! Less than 7 seconds, I was already bouncing, and I was trying to take it all in..

the air, the green, the sounds from the rapid river,
and the blood flow towards my head..


And I'm feeling it all over again.
Today, as a "graduate", my faith is tested once again.
It is harder now, then it was back then..

To say, I've been real blessed to meet with great people and great opportunities.Given it much thought, I've decided to take
a leap of faith
...

To the great ocean, where I can't see the bottom of it...
To understand in life, that I have to play in the present as well as planning for the future.. Where it'll lead me, I do not know, but I know I have a direction.


I have a dream, a song to sing.

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP