Sep 20, 2008

facing a predicament

Well, this time i cannot be greedy and say, "I'll take both".
And no, I'm not getting any be-my-gf proposals, unfortunately. xD
Work ethics, personal conflicts, credibility as well as knowing what's best for you. Gosh, and I thought the mass spamming of resume is tougher.



I remembered this story told by a monk of two sisters coming to see him to ask for his advice.One is married and having marital problems, and one is single and can't find a suitor.

The best solution would be switching, since one desperately wants one and the other can't wait to get rid of him.

But of course, the monk tells them, "You can't just get rid of your sufferings, if you're married, you have married-suffering, and if you're single, you have single-suffering"

So, there's no such thing as having it all, and having nothing at all. You will have problems, either way. And of course, grass is ALWAYS greener on the other side.


So, I'm telling myself right now, that I should be thankful, and of course, better make a decision by Monday. God, shed some light!

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP