Apr 2, 2008

real vs. reality

They love to tell you
Stay inside the lines

But something's better
On the other side
I wanna run through the halls of my high school
I wanna scream at the
Top of my lungs
I just found out there's no such thing as the real world
Just a lie you got to rise above

I just can't wait til my 10 year reunion
I'm gonna bust down the double doors
And when I stand on these tables before you
You will know what all this time was for
















quoting perez hilton, (something along the lines)
"People should know the difference between real and reality"



there's really no such thing as the real world. this society is shaped by the media, more or less. this fact is inevitable.

esp us, the "communication gurus of tomorrow". the power to brand, change perception, create beliefs, manipulating habits. it's a scary thought.

for now i just want to live life as a "normal" teenag... correction. young adult, exploring the "other side"and come out and spread my wings. hmm. haha.

how cheesy.

1 spoken:

Më| §zë

as we grow up, we see the world as what it is...
when we were kids, we were governed by nothing (except our mothers... lol... )
society always has the last say in what we should and should not do...
sien nya... haha...

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP