Apr 21, 2008

once is a coincidence. twice is ....

blog-worthy? :p

the story involves, a cabbie. and a passenger.
no prizes for guessing who's the passenger. like duh!

i have the weirdest encounters esp with our fellow cabbies.
yes, this one too. and it comes with extra services.

now, kids. don't get the wrong idea. :p



cut long story short:-

i usually take the cab from my workplace back to home.
for the past 2 months, never have I gotten the same cab.
maybe i don't keep track of them...

but this particular one, has definitely struck one of my memory cords.



mr cabbie a.k.a palm reader.


being stuck in the cab
with a complete stranger
and if he asks for your palm
well, you're obliged to.

reluctantly, i showed him
and told him my birth date
well, it wouldn't hurt?

although at that time
i admit i was freaking out
but i couldn't do anything
i'm basically stuck in the cab
what if he suddenly go amok?
you wouldn't know.



he told me a few things.
positive. negative. somewhere in between.
about my career. relationship. money. etc.
some are well, generic i would say.


**
the 2nd time.
he didn't recognize me
and asked me again
for my palm and birth date.

i decided to 'test' him
showed him my palm
told him my birth date
and see what he has to say...

*****
he said the same thing.
hmm. consistency.

secretly i was "impressed"?

wait a minute...


***

was he telling the truth?
or does he tell that to every passenger?

***

i'll have to say it makes life more interesting when the world is made up of quirky and eccentric personalities, such as this mr cabbie-palm reader.



i reckon he should advertise himself like this.

p/s: sorry for the sucky photoshop. it's past bedtime. *yawns*

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP