Dec 23, 2009

The soil says "Don't bring me your need, bring me your seed"



I went to my garden this morning and found that the sunflower seeds that I sowed is growing.

I had an appointment today and was stood up because I didn't sow enough. Nature has once again taught me a lesson. The seasons of life; spring, summer, fall and winter. Sow enough, and you will harvest.

The soil says "Don't bring me your need. Bring me your seed"



Harvest does not come to those who wish, harvest comes to those who sow and put action into what they desire. The winter is cold and dreadful, but Spring will soon be there. The night is dark, but the day will come after. The storm shall struck but the calm skies will follow.

Use the miracles of the sunshine, rain and soil, and continue to sow(action) in the summer, and then when summer comes, you will harvest.

Today, I'm thankful for a wonderful lesson from the Mother Nature and our dear late Jim Rohn.

Merry Christmas in advance and have a great year end! :)

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP