Jul 24, 2009

Uh-oh, then you graduate




High School Never Ends By Bowling for Soup.

Highlights of the song:

The Whole Damn World is just as obsessed
With who's the best dressed and (who's having sex)
Who‘s got the money. Who (gets the honeys)
Who's kinda cute and who's just a mess

And I still don't have the right look
And I still have the same 3 friends
And I'm pretty much - the same as - I was back then

****

It's always fun reminiscing because you don't have to go through it again. It's like how Godfather 2 or 3 will never be as good as the original Godfather 1. Fun while it lasted, while you go for second helping, you're too full anyways.


Today, looking back at the decision I made 2 1/2 years, I have more, "I shouldn't have done that" more than "I should have" (s), which I'm truly glad of. The pain of regrets is worst than anything. If I haven't dyed my hair blonde (ugly, and still not proud of it), I wouldn't know what's a bad hair color for me, haha.

Well, that's not the point. What I'm saying is that if you have not jump into the cool water of opportunities (okay, I totally fail at that), you wouldn't know whether it is for you or not.

In life, I don't think there's a path set for you, you make choices, and you decide whether something is for you or not.

You play by the rules of the game, you know them well enough to break em, and make it your own along the way.

and this post will end abruptly. like now. it's friday, relax, have a great weekend! ;)

blog comments powered by Disqus

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP