Jul 14, 2008

If you're under 40, chances are you haven't ever craved a Volvo

after rain effect. one word: dreamy. one of those days (rare!) to dream a little. and no, it doesn't hurt. ;) and yes, be prepared for some real "craving".

ladies and gentlemen, meet my dream car, oh-my-c30. xD

Come on, just look at the beauty. Never have I drooled over a car like I drool over a guy before. Come to think about it, I should've been a guy, what a waste, but oh well, I am what I am.

Now, just look at this handsome...




Volvo C30, Flint Grey and Zaurak 7x17" chromed rims (according to my specification :D)



Scandinavian- inspired rear design, bearing similarities to the the swinging 60s P1800 ES, Roger Moore drove in "The Saint".

pic: volvo C30

more: 1 2 3 4


"The C30 isn't for people with kids. It's a different kind of a Volvo for a different kind of customer," says chief designer Simon Lamarre.


Now let us chant this mantra: Impossible is nothing, just do it! xD Come what may, your wish is at the universe's command. Ask and you shall receive, knock and the door shall be opened to you.

Now, who's with me? :)

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP