Jun 16, 2008

4 shots of espresso

today was like deja vu all over again. the same people, different situations, oh yeah, the same 4 shots of espresso.


credits: pic

funny today is, everyone seems to be in an emotional state except for the constantly emo guy, vince. well, his work/script entitled TheRing, is going to be featured in a play. Congrats!

also, I think after all the consequences I faced, I think I'm going to be able to handle it. as if i suddenly find it easy not to really give a damn really. Okay, maybe I exaggerated a lil but it's really liberating to feel this way, to know that my feelings are my own, and I control it.

for once, i feel there's so much more to life. for the first time, i don't feel to old to explore new things, hey, i'm turning 20, and i think there's a bit of time for me to explore. so, world, watch out, here I come!


I haven't look behind, and I'm losing count of the rhythm of my mind..
16.06.2008

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP