May 2, 2008

it's mum's birthday today

happy birthday mummy dearest!

in less than an hour, the flowers should arrive at your office. :)

it's a bouquet of daisies, carnations, and lilies (a lil too extravagant, but i think it's fine. haha)

surprise. surprise. this is the first time I'm getting her flowers.

Seriously, I'll give those cheesy and kiddy homemade cards a break. (turning 20 soon!)

and I guess flowers make a nice, and sweet gift. xD


**

9 months, without any complaints
2 months, time spent in the hospital
20 years, taking in all my nonsense

aside from doing our laundry, cleaning my room, hours of nagging, those lovely cooking, making my favorite Boh tea, praying for me when I (always) lose something, moments that we can't stand the sight of each other (close to strangling maybe :p), making a mark on my door (yes, I'm not kidding, haha) words that weren't spoken (good and bad), giving me extra $$$ when it's really dad's duty to do so (haha)...

**

i love you lots. :)

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP