Jan 24, 2008

Your Company.

My Company

There’s a girl that I sort of know
On the other side of the world
She looks so beautiful on her
Internet photo

Her Myspace says that she’s single
And oh I hope that is true
If she wasn’t I’d feel oh-so blue, oh-so blue

Would it be strange if we would to arrange a date for some coffee or tea?
Maybe you’ll be perfect for me
Oh I wonder
Would you like my company?

I’ve heard her voice in a dream I once had
Till the truck crashed outside I heard it was bad
Yeah felt depressed coz it was only a dream
So I tried to fall right back to sleep
But I couldn’t get her back to me

Would it be strange if we would to arrange a date for some coffee or tea?
Maybe you’ll be perfect for me
Oh I wonder
Would you like my company?

But I can’t afford to pay your fee
To fly you here right next to me
Guess we move on to Plan B
Just hope I can meet you again in my dreams

-David Choi-

:)

4 spoken:

Anonymous

EMO la David Choi! I thought I was the only one!! Jajajajaja!!!! I can totally relate with this song, except that it's a he. Distance is a sad crime. He stated only plan B. I've got like until plan PQRSTUV! Just in case :)

Më| §zë

so emo 1.....

Vince

internet dating is a major no no :p

theuptownlife

yna: haha. not only you. :p

mei sze: where got?

vince: tell me about it. internet dating. been there, haha.. yup.. no internet dating. but i meant something else. :p

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP