Dec 4, 2007

What's left now?

Months flew by, and it's a matter of time till our semester ends. With the event coming up less than a week, that's (quote oh-so-wow, but okay la unquote) :p What is left now? Something that isn't right? Okay, I'm going no where. Yup, you've got it right.


It's utter crap! - like how Hardip would say it-

It's utter crap. Very simple, but yet it amuses me. Maybe because of how it is being said? Let's try it out, shall we?

To our education system: It's utter crap
To all the politics that exist in the world: It's utttterrr crrappp!
To the life you and I are living in right now: It's utter crap!

Hmmph.. I have a feeling that this is sort of a ranting session that is long overdue perhaps? LOL.
Well, I happen to really like this, but I'm improvising it to make it sound er.. sarcastic, err.. witty, okay funny in a crappy way?

This is usually my mainstream, my "thing" to debate how the world should be, how we're supposed to make this world a better place to live in, about politics and honesty, about integrity, you get what I'm trying to say (read: older posts). I got derived from it, after countless of "glamourous" events to attend to, food blogging (which is drool-worthy- nothing more, nothing less), cam-whoring friends- which I don't want get there yet. You wouldn't want to know...

I've been thinking much, of how I would like main theme for my blog, or blogs- in which I have created, but still thinking of well, whether I should have more than I could handle. In also which, I do not have much readers, it's really for my vanity, that I'm proud of what I do- appreciate your own work and stuff.

Or, if it's not embarrassing enough, that the not-the-best, you-could-have-done-better pictures you've taken are being shared with the class- totally crap when a "qualified" someone in photography starts commenting- indirectly which is worse, because you know it yourself, that you haven't done a good job, besides the fact that it's taken with a measly 2 mega pixel camera phone. Well, look at the brighter side? At least it's not tilted. :p A straight shot. Wow! *pat on my own back*



Next update: Photography Workshop. - hopefully- ;p

What's left now? My sanity perhaps, which I have not much left.


Feel the rain on your skin
No one else can feel it for you
Only you can let it in
No one else
No one else
Can speak the words on your lips
Drench yourself in words unspoken
Live your life with arms wide open
Today is where your book begins
The rest is still unwritten...

-Natasha Bedingfield-

2 spoken:

Chee Ching

Yesh!
Utter crap!

=D

Remember to update on your photography workshop.

Srsly.

XD

Jamie Lioh

Faster update on the workshop. U didn't show me any pictures although I asked so. Hmmph!

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP