Dec 10, 2007

Caramel Macchiato.


No, it's not about the coffee, nor my addiction-slash-obsession towards the "GREATEST" drink of all- the "heavenly" Caramel Macchiato! Uh huh, it's not how caffeine has guided me through the 1 1/2 years in college (wow, I survived!- after that 4 shots of espresso, i know my limits), but maybe how I gain back those "pounds" after stopping drinking these high calorie-hyperactive sugar activator-diabetes causing- stuff- never mind about that, we shall get back to the point later on. Or for a quick fix: That's Fit

I'm beating a good friend of mine to this post- I swear broadband is the next best thing invented ever- and here I am- ahead of her! *grins* So, what about a cup of caramel macchiato before I start? Heh. Kidding.

Have you heard of friendships broken apart because something came between them? I haven't really given it a thought about it, well, you wouldn't know when it hits you on the head. In my case, actually, I don't really see it that way. I mean, it really hasn't come to that point. Am I confusing? Well, that's my point. :p

I treasure good company and friendship, and there isn't anything. yet. so far. I hope so. that would break that. Sharing is caring. Giving is Abundance. I hold on to that as far as I can remember.

To her: I'm not sharing my Caramel Macchiato with you, only because:

1) I'm sick- *coughs*
2) Ego defense mechanism on - but only for a while I promise
3) It's just a damn bloody good drink! haha. :D

That's all I have to say. Thank you.




To Mrs Cris/t-dash dub/ and the list goes on - this is for us :)


Santa, can you hear me?
I have been so good this year
And all I want is one thing
Tell me that my true love is near
He's all I want, Just for me
Underneath my Christmas tree
Santa, that's my only wish this year...

3 spoken:

Anonymous

SANTA BETTER HEAR ME OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Santa, preferably a Latino, okay? *coughs*

Keep the Koreans to Felicia.

Chee Ching

SPOILER BUTT LOL! Pictures can wait awhile more? >_<

theuptownlife

where are you leaving your comments? lol... it's the post above you not this. rofl..

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP