Sep 19, 2007

Saya Anak Cemerlang. :p

Just a quick update. Okay, what's new? Hmm.. Well, things are running better than I expected in Corp Comm. Check out our blog---> UNITHREE COMMUNICATIONS. It's still empty, well, will be updated regularly from time to time. For those of you who is still clueless about it, well, you won't be, soon enough.

This week's schedule is extremely packed, and my dad's dropping by tomorrow (staying over), and I officially dislike a person (right now)- It'll probably go away the next day (haha).

Oh.oh.oh.... What's up with Saya Anak Cemerlang? Check this out.


Can't see? *larger* Sorry.. heh.



I just got this list from my mum. LOL. Yes, it's for SPM, yes that's me- highlighted in red. Noticed anything else? (I'll leave you to your observing skills) LOL.

I guess having a parent working in the Government department is quite cool after all.. RM200 cash. It's not much, but it's sweet. Nopes, I did not made the title up, in case you're wondering.

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP