Oct 29, 2008

Surprise package from Japan

A surprise package from my host family from Numazu, Shizuoka-ken. This is the millionth package (in which I lost count, no matter big or small, it's always the thoughts that count) they've sent me, I thought I'll share some pictures with you...


My mum called and told me I received a package in which of course, she opened it, in which she found a few packets of pasta sauces, a box of chocolate and a nicely wrapped gift.


this. of course, my mom opened it, but wrapped it back.
(in its "original" form, so i can take some pictures, lol)


it came in a pretty cute pouch.
which says: casio, baby G.
oh boy, you can tell i was extremely excited!



tada! a white casio baby-G! I literally squealed with joy, when i saw it.



the old(left) and new.
my previous one was from my first host family, which was a 2004 Christmas gift.




oh yea, it was meant to be a graduation gift. and they printed out a family pic with words of encouragement, and congratulatory messages.

from left: Yukari san, Yuu-chan, Yuki-chan, Dai-chan and Kazutoshi (Kawaguchi) san.




Dai-chan when he was only 3 years old, he doesn't really remember me now, but we were pretty close when I was there, I had fun playing the big sister to three of them.

Fun times, and these are the friendships that are meant to last, to be cherished, because 20 years down the road, you can say: I've done that, and there shall be no regrets, because the only regret you will have is what you didn't do, and not what you did.

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP