Oct 22, 2008

I've been featured!

While I was just thinking, what could possibly surprise me further for the day when I received surprise no. 1, a call from my mum (which I'll be updating later! so stay tuned for that!), and surprise No. 2 came in pretty quickly while I have yet to recover from my previous franticness. Okay, let's see what we've got here:



Thanks to Marcus, who was also featured on the page, broke the good news to me, and he left a comment on my post too, thank you! :) Now, my fingers are crossed, hoping I'll get a chance to be selected, and oh btw Marcus, I don't have a car, so can I join your team? ;)


****

YES!.....You made it. YOU are one of the Chosen Ones for the…..



:) oh boy, oh boy.
i'm intimidated-anxious-excited-all-in-one!

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP