Jun 7, 2008

the voice within

Decided to drop by jade's blog, and a sudden familiar song (and extremely loud, lol) came on. It's none other than Christina A's The Voice Within.

I browsed through my old posts, esp recent ones, a sudden realization dawned upon me.

I stopped writing. about myself. don't get me wrong, I certainly do not think the world revolves around me, that's when I was 3 months old? rofl.

What was this blog for in the first place? It used to be a place where I share my thoughts and dreams. It was meant to be my diary, but that didn't work out, well, diary=privacy and anyone who has a blog or is a user of the internet would be smart enough to know it isn't the most "non-judgmental" world, I mean if you post something up, readers will quickly form an impression of what you wrote (ultimately, you), good or bad, that's subjective.

So today, I'm just going to do just that. Write. and not be bothered by the above. Be damned to those who decide to laugh, because I will have the last laugh. Blogging is like talking to yourself, but it's really liberating. I do hope I do not need to see a counselor after this. haha.





When there’s no one else, look inside yourself Like your oldest friend just trust the voice within Then you’ll find the strength that will guide your way You’ll learn to begin to trust the voice within

-Christina A.-


Here, today, at this age (I'm not trying to be philosophical here, hehe), we're constantly undecided, unsure in so many ways, at crossroads of different pathways.

Questions of where to go? who to follow? what to do? I have a feeling that many adults are still feeling this way, or did they managed to overcome it?

Or the main question is, will we be able to overcome it?

Henry David Thoreau, an American author once said, "If you have built castles in the air, your work need not be lost; that is where they should be. Now put the foundations under them"


Now, please excuse me. I will be busy building my castles in the air, and I'm going to bloody make sure I'm building those foundation, as well.

We seriously do not need to worry so much about life, because we will not survive it anyways. Although you need to take account of being wise or foolish, that is again, ladies and gentlemen, subjective.

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP