Mar 23, 2008

a long list of serious questions. srsly.

I've been tagged by Mei Sze.

what age do you wish to be married? above 25. below 30
2. If you can have ONE talent, how will you make use of it in your career?
Perfect pitch. I would compose every day.
3. Where is the place that you want to go the most? Home.
4. If you can have 1 dream come true, what would it be? Being able to do what I love!
5. Do you believe you can survive without money? Barely. but when there's a will, there's a way.
6. What are you afraid to lose the most? My passion. in work. in whatever I do. Being passionate is important to me.
7. If you win $ 1 Million, what would you do? Invest it!
8. If you meet someone that you love, would you confess to him/her? Er.. No...
9. List out 3 good points of the person who tagged you.
Athletic, Go getter, Confident
10. What requirement you wish from your other half? Make me the best of me.
11. What kind of person you hate the most?
People that likes to put other people down.
12. If you are given the chance to go back to the past and make a difference, will you?
We are what we are because of our past.
13. UNCONDITIONAL LOVE. What does it mean to you?
Giving without conditions. From the heart. Not judgmental.
14. What do you think is the most important thing in your life? Family and God.
15. If there's ever a war(or things that are similar) happening in your place, are you going to move to a safer place, or fight? Fight for the right reasons. I will back off if I think it's for the better.
16. If you have the chance, which part of your character you would like to change? My self-esteem/confidence.
17. Who is the person that you can share all your problems with?
My parents. God.
18. Do you think Mickey is a Mouse? :p Finally a question not so serious! Yes. I 'd like to think so. :p
19. What's the thing that you're most proud of? Being who I am today. My parents' child. I'm grateful for that.
20. What is the one thing you regret most? Being too critical of myself that stopped me from a lot of opportunities.


not for reading, really
. rofl.

0 spoken:

  © Blogger template 'Minimalist A' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP